Opening Guidelines for May 20, 2020
In order to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy, we will implement the following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the State of Connecticut.
We are not offering wine tasting at this time. The Tasting Room is closed with the exception of wine purchases for outside consumption. There will not be any indoor seating or inside gatherings.
Our patios and grounds will be open to enjoy our wines by the glass or bottle. Outdoor seating on our patio and deck will be reduced by 50%. Seating is first come, first served. We suggest that lawn chairs and blankets be brought in case our capacity is reached.
* Tables and chairs will be set 6 feet apart and CANNOT be moved.
* Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
* There is a 5 person maximum per table or group.
* All employees and guests must wear face coverings unless eating or drinking.
* Please respect 6 foot markings on our decks, patio and tasting room. The 6 feet rule applies
to the grounds also.
* Purchases will remain ‘contactless’ with pin pads placed at a safe distance from the bar.
* Credit cards are the preferred payment method
* Restrooms are unisex and should be occupied with one customer at a time. Please respect the
physical distancing rules when entering and exiting the restroom.
* Hand sanitizer will be available, but please feel free to bring your own.
* The grounds will be monitored to ensure all safety guidelines are adhered to.
* Please do not visit the winery if you are not feeling well.
We will continue to offer on-line wine sales, bottles to go, curbside pick-up and home delivery within 20 miles of the Winery in CT only.
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation!