Phase 2 Re-Opening Guidelines as of June 17, 2020
In order to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy, we will implement the following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the State of Connecticut.
Reservations are not required, and the Tasting Room is open for glasses of wine and bottle purchases for outside consumption. We are not offering wine tastings or tours at this time. There will be very limited indoor seating (a few two tops).
Our patios and grounds will be open to enjoy our wines by the glass or bottle. Outdoor seating on our patio and deck will be reduced by 50%. Seating is first come, first served. We suggest that lawn chairs and blankets be brought in case our capacity is reached. You are welcome to bring Pop-up tents for shade and your own lawn games.
* Tables and chairs will be set 6 feet apart and CANNOT be moved.
* Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
* There is a 10 person maximum per table and up to 25ppl in an outdoor group.
* All employees and guests must wear face coverings unless eating or drinking.
* Please respect 6 foot markings on our decks, patio and inside the tasting room.
* Purchases will remain ‘contactless’ with pin pads placed at a safe distance from the bar.
* Credit cards are the preferred payment method
* Restrooms are unisex and should be occupied with one customer at a time. Please respect the
physical distancing rules when entering and exiting the restroom.
* Hand sanitizer will be available, but please feel free to bring your own.
* The grounds will be monitored to ensure all safety guidelines are adhered to.
* Please do not visit the winery if you are not feeling well.
We will continue to offer on-line wine sales, bottles to go, and curbside pick-up.
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation!